Codemasters has released a new trailer for F1 22 that reveals the game’s Driver Ratings. The trailer was filmed in Baku and Canada with the 2022 line-up. F1 22‘s Driver Ratings will be updated every few races in the game’s My Team mode.
According to the announcement, Codemasters has changed its algorithm for Driver Ratings, making the ratings more representative of a driver’s current capabilities rather than their history. F1 experts Anthony Davidson, David Croft, and Alex Jacques collaborated with Codemasters to work on the ratings.
Driver Ratings in F1 22 are divided into five stats:
- EXP: The driver’s experience depending on the number of race starts over their career.
- RAC: The driver’s racing ability.
- AWA: Time spent in the Steward’s room.
- PAC: A driver’s pacing ability.
- RTG: A commbination of the previous four ratings.
Recently, Codemasters and EA had revealed the full list of songs that will be making their way into F1 22‘s soundtrack. The soundtrack features artists like Charli XCX, Meduza, Diplo, Jacknife & The Bloody Beetroots, and Brux ft Kimbra.
F1 22 is set for release on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S on July 1.
Comments are closed.