Business as usual in the most wanted charts.
Famitsu has released its newest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by its readers, and as far as the top of the charts are concerned, it’s business as usual. Bandai Namco’s upcoming action RPG Tales of Arise tops the charts, and trailing it by not a lot of votes in second place is Final Fantasy 16. The sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has moved up from fifth place, where it was last week, to the No. 3 position.
Other than Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade at tenth place and the PS4 version of Samurai Warriors 5 at eighth place, all the other games in the charts are Switch exclusives, including the likes of Rune Factory 5 at No. 4, Bayonetta 3 at No. 5, Shin Megami Tensei 5 at No. 6, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl at No. 7, and Splatoon 3 at No. 9.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between April 22 and April 28.
1. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 652 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 629 votes
3. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 493 votes
4. [NSW] Rune Factory 5 – 447 votes
5. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 435 votes
6. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 374 votes
7. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 313 votes
8. [PS4] Samurai Warriors 5 – 310 votes
9. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 260 votes
10. [PS5] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade – 210 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]