Resident Evil Village and Tales of Arise receive quite a few votes as well.
Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by their readers, and Final Fantasy 16 is, once again, on top of the charts, just as it was last week. In the absence of other recent chart toppers such as Monster Hunter Rise, which is now out in the wild, Square Enix’s upcoming RPG holds a pretty healthy lead over the game placed second, which is Bandai Namco’s upcoming Tales of Arise.
Meanwhile, Resident Evil Village occupies two spots in the charts, curiously enough, with the PS5 version placed third and the PS4 version placed tenth. With votes for both those versions combined, however, it would have been tied for first place with Final Fantasy 16. Meanwhile, fellow Capcom game Pragmata is also in the top 10, occupying ninth place with over 200 votes.
Quite a few upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusives are also featured in the charts, with usual suspects like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel, Bayonetta 3, Rune Factory 5, and Shin Megami Tensei 5 figuring in the top 10 once again, as they have been doing for a number of weeks running at this point.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between March 25 and March 31.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 647 votes
2. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 607 votes
3. [PS5] Resident Evil Village – 453 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 447 votes
5. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 382 votes
6. [NSW] Rune Factory 5 – 374 votes
7. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 355 votes
8. [PS4] Samurai Warriors 5 – 257 votes
9. [PS5] Pragmata – 217 votes
10. [PS4] Resident Evil Village – 194 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]