While Monster Hunter Rise tops the charts yet again.
Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming video games, and much of it is quite predictable if you’ve been following these over the last few weeks. As always, Monster Hunter Rise is on top of the charts once again, and has a pretty healthy lead over the games behind it. Meanwhile, Final Fantasy 16 has risen up by a position, climbing up to second place and swapping places with Tales of Arise.
Resident Evil Village has fallen down one spot to fifth place, while The Legend of Zelda: breath of the Wild’s sequel climbs up to No. 4. Meawhile, fellow Nintendo Switch exclusives Shin Megami Tensei 5 and Bayonetta 3 follow behind in sixth and seventh place respectively.
The rest of the games in the top 10 have also been frequenting these charts on a regular basis, with Rune Factory 5 slotting in at eighth place, New Pokemon Snap taking the ninth spot, and Ushiro taking the tenth position.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between February 25 and March 3.
1. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise – 917 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 628 votes
3. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 618 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 507 votes
5. [PS5] Resident Evil Village – 498 votes
6. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 347 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 329 votes
8. [NSW] Rune Factory 5 – 299 votes
9. [NSW] New Pokemon Snap – 254 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 225 votes