Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes from its readers, and if you’ve been keeping up with these charts for the last few weeks (or months, even), you’ll probably know what the top of the table looks like. Tales of Arise and Final Fantasy 16 have been dominating proceedings for some time, and so, too, have they done this week as well, with Bandai Namco’s RPG taking the top spot.
In fact, Tales of Arise occupies two spots in the top 10, with the PS4 version taking the top spot, and the PS5 version bringing up the rear at No. 10. Meanwhile, last week, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel and Bayonetta 3 were in third and fourth place respectively, but this week, they’ve swapped positions, with Shin Megami Tensei 5 coming in at No. 5.
Much of the top 10 is dominated by upcoming Switch games, in fact, with Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl and Splatoon 3 coming in at No. 6 and No. 8 respectively. Sandwiched between the two is the upcoming The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki in No. 7.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between July 14 and July 20.
1. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 636 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 539 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 535 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 532 votes
5. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 424 votes
6. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 325 votes
7. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki – 313 votes
8. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 289 votes
9. [NSW] Ushiro – 212 votes
10. [PS5] Tales of Arise – 198 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]