Famitsu has released the latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by its readers. Tales of Arise and Final Fantasy 16 have been topping these charts on a consistent basis for several weeks running, and the two occupy the top two places this week as well. In fact, they’re separated by just four votes.
Meanwhile, Bayonetta 3 is still in third place (surprisingly enough, considering the game remains as elusive as ever). Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl have climbed up to fourth place, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 has dropped down as a result to No. 5.
Shin Megami Tensei 5, which was in fifth place last week, no occupies the sixth spot. Meanwhile, other big upcoming releases such as Splatoon 3, The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki, Pragmata, and Elden Ring make up the rest of the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between July 1 and July 7.
1. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 700 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 696 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 572 votes
4. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 544 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 535 votes
6. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 511 votes
7. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 318 votes
8. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki – 299 votes
9. [PS5] Pragmata – 265 votes
10. [PS4] Elden Ring – 231 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]