Final Fantasy 16 Tops Famitsu’s Most Wanted Charts Again, Bayonetta 3 Climbs to No. 2
Final Fantasy 16 topping Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games is par for the course at this point, and unsurprisingly, it’s done so once again in the latest top 10, and with a healthy lead at that. The RPG recently received another new trailer, with Square Enix confirming that it’s on track for its Summer 2023 launch.
Meanwhile, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, which was in second place last week, has fallen down to fourth place, with Bayonetta 3 climbing to No. 2 ahead of its imminent release. Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, which are also launching shortly, have climbed up to No. 3 as well. Meanwhile, another upcoming Switch exclusive, Dragon Quest Treasures, takes the No. 5 spot.
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is sitting in sixth place, while fellow Square Enix RPG Star Ocean: The Divine Force occupies two places in the top 10, with the PS5 and PS4 versions coming in at No. 7 and No. 10 respectively. Meanwhile, Resident Evil 4’s PS5 version comes in at No. 8.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between September 29 and October 5.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 678 votes
2. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 615 votes
3. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – 567 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – 562 votes
5. [NSW] Dragon Quest Treasures – 466 votes
6. [PS5] Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth – 318 votes
7. [PS5] Star Ocean: The Divine Force – 228 votes
8. [PS5] Resident Evil 4 – 201 votes
9. [NSW] Ushiro – 196 votes
10. [PS4] Star Ocean: The Divine Force – 170 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]
Comments are closed.