Santa Monica Studio has released a new update for God of War Ragnarok. The update, numbered at 2.003.000, doesn’t add any new content. Rather, the update focuses on bringing stability and performance improvements to the game and fix bugs. Check out the patch notes below.
God of War Ragnarok has been quite a commercial hit since its release, topping UK retail charts a couple of times, as well as placing quite high in Japanese retail charts.
Since the game’s release, developer Santa Monica Studio hasn’t really stated any plans for future content for the game, nor has the studio expressed any plans for a sequel. Rather, the studio has stated that it is now working on multiple projects.
God of War Ragnarok was released on PS4 and PS5 earlier this month. For more details on the game, check out our review. If you’re already playing the game, we also have a few guides to help you make the most of the game, like how you can earn Hacksilver quickly, and locations for all Kvasir’s Poems and Yggdrasil Rifts.
Quests and Progression
- Fixed a case where players could become stuck in the caves during the quest “The Lost Sanctuary.”
Stability and Performance
- Fixed a rare crash when using the equipment menu.
- Fixed a rare crash when browsing the quest list in the journal.
- Fixed a rare crash when navigating using the map.
- Fixed a crash that could appear randomly during gameplay.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Addressed game loading issues.
- Made some AI adjustments.
- Fixed issues related to stuttering.
- Other minor tweaks.