Beloved otaku and professional assassin Travis Touchdown came roaring back into the limelight last year when No More Heroes 3 launched for the Nintendo Switch, and soon, a great many more people are going to be able to dive into his newest adventure. Publisher Marvelous (who now fully own the property following developer Grasshopper Manufacture’s acquisition by NetEase) announced earlier this year that the action-adventure title would be coming to additional platforms later this year, and now we know when to expect that- in Japan at least.
No More Heroes 3 will launch for PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, and Xbox One in Japan on October 6. A digital deluxe edition of the game will also be sold, which will also include an artbook and a digital soundtrack. Meanwhile, the game will also receive a physical launch in the region- but for PlayStation consoles only.
On Xbox Series X and PS5, No More Heroes 3 will run in 4K at 60 FPS, while full Japanese audio has also been added. The latter is also coming to the game’s Nintendo Switch version as a free update. The full list of actors comprising its Japanese voice cast has also been confirmed. Check it out below (courtesy of Gematsu):
- Travis Touchdown (voiced by Kazuya Nakai)
- FU (Jess Baptiste VI) (voiced by Yuki Kaji)
- Damon Riccitiello (voiced by Junya Enoki)
- Sylvia Christel (voiced by Marina Inoue)
- Jeane (voiced by Shinichiro Miki)
- Shinobu Jacobs (voiced by Eri Kitamura)
- Bad Girl / Ohma (voiced by Yuuko Sanpei)
- Mr. Blackhole / Native Dancer (voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto)
- Gold Joe / Sniping Lee (voiced by Tetsuharu Oota)
- Black Night Direction / Paradox Bandit (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)
- Henry Cooldown / Vanishing Point (voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi)
- Midori Midorikawa (voiced by Reina Ueda)
- Sonic Juice (voiced by Junichi Suwabe)
- Notorious (voiced by Kenjiro Tsuda)
- Bishop Shidux (voiced by Kenichi Suzumura)
- NT Kamui (voiced by Souma Saitou)
- Kimmy Howell / Dr. Juvenile (voiced by Nozomi Yamamoto)
- Destroyman True Face (voiced by Kouichi Sakaguchi)
No More Heroes 3 is also set to launch in the West for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC this Fall, though a specific release date hasn’t yet been confirmed.
In our review of No More Heroes 3, we awarded it a score of 8/10, saying, “No More Heroes 3 is the most concentrated dose of auteur Suda51 we have gotten in over a decade, and without question the best outing in the series to date.” Read the full review through here.