Resident Evil 4 Remake Title Update Fixes Visual Glitches, Dead Zone Issue on Xbox, and More
Resident Evil 4 Remake has enjoyed incredible critical and commercial success since its release, with its universal praise from critics and audiences being reflected in its sales, having sold over 4 million units worldwide. Capcom has now also released the first post-launch patch for the survival horror remake, and while the headlining change for this patch is obviously the addition of The Mercenaries, some fixes have been made to the game as well.
On PS5, Capcom has implemented improved graphics rendering to fix issues with certain environmental details that previously looked blurry, while the issue that caused flickering lights at the bottom of the screen for various players has also been addressed. Meanwhile, on Xbox Series X/S, the patch has reduced the game’s dead zone issues, resulting in more responsive movement and controls, while frame rates have also been improved. You can check out the full patch notes below.
Resident Evil 4 Remake is available on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, and PC. Read our review of the game through here.
[PlayStaion 5 / PlayStation 4 / XBOX SERIES XIS / Steam]
- A new extra game “The Mercenaries” has been added.
Aim for the high score in your battle to defeat as many enemies as possible within the time limit.
- An issue causing flickering lights at the bottom of the screen when certain settings are applied has been fixed.
- A graphics rendering process which resulted in certain environmental details looking blurry has been fixed.
- The dead zone (the range in which the controller’s sticks don’t respond to movement) has been reduced, resulting in more responsive controls.
- Adjusted graphics rendering processes, resulting in improved game framerates.
[PS5 / PS4 / XSX|S / Steam]
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
Comments are closed.