While the Facepunch-developed survival multiplayer game Rust has always been a hit game on PC, its console counterpart is also getting its share of love from Double Eleven, who takes care of the console version along with Facepunch.
As such, the console edition of the game has received a new update, which brings new content with it. Patch 1.30, called Offshore Blowout, adds in a new small oil rig along with a large oil rig, allowing players to work together to raid and gain loot, along with it with a new CH47 event. The building blocked zone around the harbor monument has also been expanded , along with fixes for texture issues, bugs, missing shadows, and more.
You can read the full notes over on the game’s official website, or find them in their entirety below.
- Increased building blocked zone around the Harbour monument
- Updated localization files
- Fixed texture issues on Roadsign Gloves
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to be kicked when dropping Roadsign Gloves
- Fixed some skinned items losing their skin when dropped from inventory
- Fixed missing shadows on road signs
- Fixed missing collision on a fridge door at the Lighthouse monument
- Fixed an area where players could get stuck between ice sheets
- Fixed some skin icons and previews not appearing correctly
- Fixed barrels clipping through sewer walls in the Airfield monument
- Fixed binoculars making your eyes go square for a moment