The first hotfix for Volition’s Saints Row is now live on PC via the Epic Games Store and PlayStation consoles (with the Xbox version still being approved). It addresses many issues, from crashes on PC to the default camera sensitivity being too high.
A crash that occurred when the player used the Star Launcher after customizing it has also been fixed. Animation bugs should no longer cause players to stand next to their hijacked vehicle instead of inside it. Riding Shotgun on Sensei difficulty should also be easier in some instances.
It’s not all good news, though. The PS5 Dualsense’s Adaptive Triggers have been disabled due to an issue with the inverted axis when “resistance” is toggled. The developer fully intends to add this back, so stay tuned for future updates.
Saints Row is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, PC, and Google Stadia. Check out our official review here.
This week: Hotfix #1 will be submitted and deployed across multiple platforms in the coming days and will address camera issues, animation bugs, PC Launch issues and crashes. These need to go through approval for each platform so may be staggered releases on each, but they are coming for all!
- Epic: 188.8.131.5280107
- PlayStation: 184.108.40.20679066
- Xbox: TBC – keep checking for updates
- Download Size: Approx. 5GB
Hotfix #1 is here for Epic Games and PlayStation – Xbox is in the approval process and will be released as soon as possible, but the fixes will be the same as below.
- Stops issues when launching via Epic on DX12
- Fixes a crash when the player uses the Star Launcher after customizing it.
- Fixes default camera sensitivity being too high
- Fixes vehicle hijacking animation issues, you will now sit in your new stolen vehicle, not stand next to it
- Localization & font issues as well as cut off text on Epic – because reading is what? Fundamental
- PS5 Adaptive triggers – we have made the decision to disable these whilst we fix the inverted axis issue when toggling “resistance”, we fully intend to get this back in, stay tuned for updates on it.
- Fixed instances where Riding Shotgun was entirely too difficult on Sensei difficulty.