Sony has launched its own PC gaming brand, INZONE. As part of the launch, the company also unveiled a lineup of peripherals aimed at the PC gaming market. The complete announced line-up includes two gaming monitors and three gaming headsets.
The monitors and headset all use the same general aesthetics as the PlayStation 5, featuring white as their primary colour, black as their secondary colour, and blue accents.
Here’s the list of new PC gaming peripherals by Sony.
- INZONE M9: A 27-inch monitor with 4K resolution and 144Hz refresh rates. It also features Full Array Local Dimming, and DisplayHDR 600 certification. Sony also claims that the monitor has more than 95% coverage of the DCI-P3 colour space.
- INZONE M3: A 27-inch 1080p monitor with a refresh rate of 244Hz, the INZONE M3 also features support for Nvidia G-Sync, DisplayHDR 400 certification, 99% coverage for sRGB colour space, and support for 1.07 billion colours.
- INZONE H9: A wireless noise cancelling gaming headset with support for 360 spatial sound. The headphones also feature active noise cancellation, with Noise Cancelling and Ambient Sound modes. It boasts 32 hours of battery life, and a recharge time of 10 minutes for up to an hour of use.
- INZONE H7: A wireless gaming headset with 40 hours of battery life. It lacks the active noise cancellation of the INZONE H9.
- INZONE H3: A wired gaming headset with support for 360 spatial sound.
Sony has also stated that the M9 monitor and both wireless headsets will work with the PS5. The monitor will make use of Auto HDR Tone Mapping to work with the PS5, which will automatically detect the monitor during initial setup and automatically optimise HDR settings. The monitor will also automatically switch between Cinema Mode and Gaming Mode depending on what is being done on the PS5.
Both the H9 and H7 headphones will feature on-screen indicators on the PS5, and options for the headphones will show up in the PS5 Control Center. Both headphones will also allow players to change volume balance between game audio and voice chat. The headphones also feature support for Tempest 3D AudioTech.
The INZONE H9 (300 EUR), H7 (230 EUR), and H3 (100 EUR) gaming headsets will be available in July. The INZONE M9 is priced at 1099 EUR, and will be available in summer 2022. The INZONE M3 doesn’t yet have a solid release date, but is expected to ship in 2022.