Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty – Update 1.03 is Now Live, Improves Mouse Camera Controls on PC
Team Ninja has released a new update for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, which fixes bugs and progression blockers on all platforms. However, given its strongly negative rating on Steam, it also contains some critical fixes for the PC version.
Camera controls when using the mouse have been improved, and certain crash-prone situations occurring in some environments are fixed. An issue, which used the wrong GPU in specific levels, has also been fixed. We’ll have to wait for more information on improvements for the performance on PC, so stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks.
On the bright side, guest players joining Recruit sessions can now skip cutscenes and leave after boss battles, so that’s a plus. Check out the full patch notes below for more details. Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5 and PC. You can read our official review here.
- Made it possible for guest players in Recruit (online multiplayer) sessions to skip cutscenes and leave the session after boss battles.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug in which the player would not be able to progress beyond the area where they encounter Zhao Yun in the main battlefield “Two Chivalrous Heroes” if the saved data from the demo version had a specific progress status and was transferred to the full version.
- Fixed a bug in which the special effects of equipment in the storehouse would be lost if the saved data from the demo version was transferred to the full version.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from re-entering the boss area of the main battlefield “Fall of the Corrupted Eunuch” if both the player and Baishe had been defeated at the same time.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from obtaining the trophy/achievement “Awakening of the Unscrupulous Hero” during online multiplayer sessions.
- Note: After the update is applied, this trophy/achievement can be obtained by clearing any of the main or sub battlefields.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when hitting enemies with the attacks “Falling Leaves” and “Scattered Leaves” while using dual halberds that had been decorated.
- Fixed a bug that caused some graphics settings to be reset to the default settings each time the game was launched.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
Steam/Microsoft Store Versions
- Improved the camera controls when using a mouse.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed crash-prone situations that occurred in certain environments.
- Fixed white flickers that occurred in certain environments.
- Fixed a bug that caused some resolutions to not be selectable in certain environments.
- Fixed a problem in which the wrong graphics card was selected to run the game in certain environments.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when running the game with a certain screen resolution setting, and then applying a specific filter in Photograph mode and exiting.
Comments are closed.