Xur, Agent of the Nine and weekly vendor extraordinaire, has graced Bungie’s Destiny 2 again. He’s in Watcher’s Grave in the Arcadian Valley on Nessus until the next weekly reset and has The Colony as the weekly Exotic weapon. It’s a Heavy Void grenade launcher whose projectiles travel along the ground and track enemies.
Stowing the weapon refills its magazine from reserves. While not the worst Exotic in the game for 29 Legendary Shards, it’s outclassed by many decent rocket launchers and machine guns in PvE. It can be fun in PvP, especially with the tracking.
The new random roll for Hawkmoon is Fluted Barrel, Surplus and Polymer Grip. The available Exotic gear includes St0mp-EE5 (Hunter boots), Wormgod Caress (Titan gloves) and Felwinter’s Helm (Warlock helm), each for 23 Legendary Shards. The Gensym Knight armor from Season 1 is this week’s Legendary set, each piece costing 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Glimmer. Check out the latest Legendary weapons below:
- Path of Least Resistance – Energy Trace Rifle
- Timelines’ Vertex – Energy Fusion Rifle
- Seventh Seraph SAW – Heavy Machine Gun
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3 – Energy Submachine Gun
- False Promises – Kinetic Auto Rifle
- Berenger’s Memory – Heavy Grenade Launcher
- Chrysura Melo – Energy Auto Rifle